- Charity Shop Manager Retail Welby Street, Grantham NG31 6EA, UK
- Charity Shop Sales Assistant Retail Lincoln LN2 4QA, UK
- Cook Hotel Services Nettleham Road, Lincoln LN2 1RE, UK
- Deputy Superstore Manager Retail Cardinal Close, Lincoln LN2 4SY, UK
- Head of Education Education Lincoln, UK
- Volunteer Services Administrator Volunteer Services Hawthorn Road, Lincoln LN2 4QX, UK
Deputy Superstore Manager
Location: Cardinal Close, Lincoln LN2 4SY, UK
Contract: Full time
JOB TITLE Deputy Superstore Manager
LOCATION The Warehouse, Cardinal Close, Lincoln
Looking for a fantastic retail opportunity? Come and join the team at The Warehouse in Lincoln! We have a vacancy for the role of Deputy Superstore Manager in our newly launched superstore to work alongside the Superstore Manager to deliver maximum profit from various revenue streams and to manage day to day shop floor staff, volunteers and van logistics operations.
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for applicants with at least 1 years’ work experience in a commercial/charity retail environment, including managing a staff/volunteer team and achieving financial targets. Logistics/warehouse/health and safety knowledge is desirable. Our ideal person will have excellent people, communication and organisational skills, will thrive in a fast-paced workplace and welcome the opportunity to use their skills and experience to really make a difference. Knowledge of fashion, furniture and collectables is an advantage. Additional training available for the right candidate. GCSE at Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent or vocational qualification).
Hours: Full time: 37.5 hrs per week over 5 days including weekends
Salary: £19,000 - £20,200, (plus contributory pension scheme or continuation of NHS pension)
Buying and selling of annual leave and lease car schemes are options available to qualifying new employees.
For further details please contact:
Caroline Peach, Head of Retail 07766 998146 / email@example.com
To apply for this position:
Please submit a copy of your up to date CV via the NHS Jobs website.
For assistance with your application please contact:
- We do not accept CVs, only completed application forms for clinical roles.
- Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and ideally be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role.
- St Barnabas Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer and believes in treating everyone with dignity and respect and encourages applications from all sectors of the community and if you have any concerns about either of these matters, please do contact us to discuss.
- We reserve the right to extend, withdraw or close vacancies where necessary.
- Please be aware that if you are selected for an interview you will be contacted via the email account you used to register on this site.
- Please check your spam folder.
The closing date for completed applications is 11 September 2022
Interviews will be held on 19 September 2022 in Lincoln
Positions available: 1Qualified position: YesDBS required: No
Contract term: Full timeContracted hours: 37.5Working pattern: 7 day rota
Closing date: 11/09/2022Interviews held on: 19/09/2022
You can work for an organisation that makes a difference
At St Barnabas Hospice we can offer you a rewarding career in a friendly and motivational environment. If you are a passionate, driven and a committed individual then we want to hear from you.
Ranked in the Top 100 Not for Profit Organisations in the UK, St Barnabas can offer you career development, along with extra benefits that make all the difference.
Join us for a great work/life balance and a competitive package including generous leave entitlement, the option to buy and sell leave, wellbeing support, NHS discount cards, a healthy pension scheme, flexible working and much more.
The team are encouraged to experience insight days in other departments, socialise at events and join us on our fundraising mission.
We have over 300 clinicians, management, IT, fundraising and marketing and administration staff across Lincolnshire. We ensure that patients and their families have the best possible experience and receive the highest quality of care. This ethos carries through to each and every one of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role can be found in the job description and person specification. Applicants must be able to demonstrate significant experience/skills for the role. You can also download an FAQ document and an information guide to the Employment benefits offered by St Barnabas Hospice – this includes the ability to transfer existing NHS pensions (subject to terms and conditions).
St Barnabas Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer it believes in treating everyone with dignity and respect and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
We reserve the right to extend, withdraw or close vacancies where necessary.
Please be aware that if you are selected for an interview you will be contacted via the email account you used to register on this site. Please check your spam folder.