Your support will ensure that people living with a
life-limiting or terminal illness and their families and carers in Lincolnshire, get the support and care they deserve. It can also give a boost to the wellbeing of your staff, by providing them with new skills and networks.
There are many ways in which you can donate your time and money to our cause, whether it is a small gesture or a big event:
- Provide fun and rewarding ways to engage your employees, increasing their job satisfaction and sense of community purpose.
- Motivate your employees, develop their skills and encourage team building.
- Show your commitment to improving end of life care for people in Lincolnshire.
- Help to support people in your community who have a life-limiting or terminal illness.
- Use positive PR and social media opportunities to help build your brand profile locally.
If you would like to work with us to raise awareness and vital funds to support people living with a life-limiting or terminal illness and their friends and family in Lincolnshire, please contact :
Caroline Swindin – Fundraising Development Manager
07435 970 309 or [email protected]
01522 540 300 or [email protected]