Donate your items to St Barnabas Hospice
We are now accepting high-quality donated items through our Donation Drive-Thru, our furniture collection service or to our charity shops.
Where to donate your unwanted items
At our Donation Drive-Thru
The Donation Drive-Thru is operating ONLY from our Central Warehouse at 12 Cardinal Close, Lincoln, LN2 4SY. You can only turn up here with a booking, so please use the dates below to reserve your space. One booking per household please.
In our charity shops
Our charity shops will accept donated items where possible, but there may be occasions when people are turned away if the storage space is full. Please call your chosen shop in advance of donating items and they will advise if they have space. We are asking supporters to bring a maximum of three bags or boxes to the shops.
By booking a furniture collection
Our furniture collection service has reopened, but we are currently working through a backlog of collections.
To avoid any disappointment, please bear in mind the following:
- Because our stores can become full with donations very quickly, please call your local shop ahead of time if you are wanting to donate.
- We welcome donations any day that our shops are open.
- We can accept up to three bags or boxes per customer.
- For larger amounts of donations, please book a Donation Drive-thru slot at our Cardinal Close Lincoln Warehouse.
- To arrange a collection of furniture and larger goods, please call ahead and discuss your donation with our team.