Palliative Care Co-ordination Centre
The Palliative Care Co-ordination Centre is the St Barnabas Hospice Single Point of Access (SPA). Available to Health Professionals, patients and their families and carers who need advice and support regarding end-of-life care.
The Palliative Care Co-ordination Centre is open 365 days a year. Operating from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Weekends and Bank Holidays.
The team offer advice and support to health professionals, patients and their families and carers.
Calls are initially taken by the administration team who will forward the referral to the relevant team. The clinician may need to contact you for further details.
Services offered by the PCCC
- St Barnabas Community Service referrals
- Referrals for packages of care for those in receipt of health funding
- Initial referral taken for pre and post bereavement support.
- Equipment recall following a patient death
Criteria for referral
- Registered with a Lincolnshire GP
- Aged 18 years or over
- Diagnosed with a life-limiting or terminal illness
For more information or to make a referral call the PCCC on 0300 020 0694