Western Power Distribution Priority Service Register
This service is provided by Wester Power Distribution.
Western Power Distribution offers a free Priority Service Register (PSR) which patients and other people in the community can register to join for free
Sometimes power cuts can happen for reasons beyond our control. We know this can be particularly worrying if you rely on electricity for medical equipment or if you are elderly, very ill or disabled. This is where the Priority Services Register can help.
It helps us to look after customers who have extra communication, access or safety needs. It also helps us tailor our services to support households who may need extra help. To join the Priority Services Register by telephone you can call 0800 096 3080 or to sign up online, visit www.westernpower.co.uk/psrStBarn
If you decide to join WPD’s Priority Services Register, we can:
- Give you a direct number to call in a power cut, so you can get through to us straight away.
- Agree a password with you before we visit, so you feel safe.
- Provide special help, if needed through the British Red Cross.
- Inform you in advance of planned interruptions to your electricity supply.
- Keep you as informed as possible in the event of an unplanned power cut.
Further details about our Priority Services Register can be viewed on our website here: https://www.westernpower.co.uk/customers-and-community/priority-services