Many clinical services are hosted at the Centre, such as support groups, counselling and bereavement support and medical appointments.
These services are free and available to patients with a life-limiting or terminal illness, their family, friends and carers. Find out more about all our wellbeing services by clicking here.
Currently we have the below groups and activities running in Lincoln. These are free to attend for everyone, including those without a patient connection to St Barnabas. No booking is required.
• Secondary Breast Cancer Support Group – 2nd Monday every other month, 12pm – 2pm
• Drop In Coffee Morning – Every Tuesday, 10am – 12pm
• MND Support Group – every third Tuesday of the month 11am – 12:30pm
• Creative Wellbeing Group – Every Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm
• Bereavement Support Cafe – Every first and third Thursday from 1pm to 3pm
• Living with Cancer Partnership HOPE Course – Every Thursday 10am – 12:30pm
If you have any questions, please call 01522 518200.
Would you like to Volunteer at the Lincoln Wellbeing Centre?
Support the hospice
Each year we need to raise around £6.5 million – can you help us support others?
Our Counselling and Bereavement services supported 859 new clients
Almost £10 million of financial support were awarded by our Welfare team
We supported over 12,500 people across Lincolnshire