Have a HeART Partner with us
Be part of something amazing in 2022. We invite your organisation to be inspired, get imaginative and help St Barnabas celebrate 40 years of caring across Lincolnshire. Below are some stats from last year…
We reached 40k on social
We shared 20k leaflets
We attracted 680k vistitors
Why become a sponsor?
Our sponsorship packages offer an excellent return on investment including brand awareness, significant digital and traditional methods of marketing, consistent press coverage and an unrivalled opportunity to unite your team after 20 months of home working.
At the end of the trail, your company will get to keep your HeART as part of your sponsorship.
Your company will:
- Brand exposure locally, nationally and globally
- Association with a feel-good project
- Raise crucial funds for your local Hospice - St Barnabas
- Increase awareness, footfall and visitors to spend in our county
- B2B networking over a 12 month period
- B2C marketing and PR opportunities over a 12 month period
- Increase your CSR over a 12 month period
- Staff engagement and team building opportunities
Our Ruby sponsors will be actively involved from the moment you sign up and have the opportunity to host their HeART being painted, input into your chosen design with the artist. There are also added benefits including a full page in the souvenir and concert guide, plus ten complimentary tickets to the Morriston Orpheus Choir Concert at Lincoln Cathedral on 1st October 2022.
Our Silver sponsors will be actively involved from the moment you sign up and have the opportunity to host their HeART being painted, input into your chosen design with the artist.
Our Bronze package we hope appeals to many local businesses as well as community groups and organisations. We are offering this level as an option, you can either sponsor outright or fundraise the cost of the heart, this must be raised by February 2023.