Carl donated £25 in honour of his uncle Bob.
Martha donated £30 in honour of her mother Sue.
Dave donated £15 in honour of his brother Alan.
Remember a loved one and dedicate your light this ChristmasDonate Now
"I remember when..."
Every year local people are invited to dedicate a light(s) to someone special on Trees of Life across Lincolnshire at Christmas time.
Around 2,000 lights are shone each year in memory of loved ones and help to provide care for local patients and families.
Here are some of the ways in which your donation will help...
£120 pays for a Hospice at Home nurse to care for someone in their own home so they can have their Christmas surrounded by friends and family.
£50 pays for ten lightweight fleece blankets, giving added warmth and comfort to patients during the winter months.
£10 pays for a three course Christmas meal for a patient receiving specialist care.
Light up a Life celebrations
St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice is honoured to host nine Light up a Life events this year across November and December. These unique celebrations are a special time for families and friends to join us in remembering the people that we love, who are no longer with us.
Each event will feature touching readings, music and time for quiet reflection; we will also light candles in remembrance of our loved ones.
Each Light up a Life celebration lasts around 1 – 1.5 hours. All events are free to attend and open to all regardless of faith.
For more information please call 01522 540 300.
– Boston – Sunday 25th November, 2pm, Salvation Army, 59-61 High Street, Boston PE21 8ST.
– Sleaford – Sunday 25th November, 3pm, Sleaford Methodist Church, Church Lane, Sleaford NG34 7DF.
– Lincoln – Tuesday 27th November, 6pm, Our Lady of Lincoln Church, Laughton Way, Lincoln LN2 2HE, followed by a torchlight procession.
– Skegness – Sunday 2nd December, 2.30pm, St Pauls Baptist Church, 19 Beresford Avenue, Skegness PE25 3JD.
– Spalding – Sunday 2nd December, 3pm, St John the Baptist Church, Hawthorn Bank, Spalding PE11 1JQ.
– Gainsborough – Tuesday 4th December, 6.30pm, United Reformed Church, Church Street, Gainsborough DN21 2JR.
– Louth – Sunday 9th December, 3pm, Louth Methodist Church, Nicholl Hill LN11 9NQ.
– Sutton – Saturday 15th December, 2pm, St Andrew, Sutton Road, Hannah cum Hagnaby LN13 9QL.
– Grantham – Sunday 16th December, 2.30pm, St Wulframs Church, Church Street, Grantham NG31 6RR.