**SPACES AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE TO TURN UP ON THE NIGHT**
Join us tonight for Lincoln’s Torchlight Procession
The Torchlight Procession is a unique and iconic celebration and an opportunity for families and friends to join us in remembering loved ones.
The Procession commences at Clayton’s Sports Ground. We then follow the pipe band for a moment’s reflection outside the Hospice and on to The Lincoln Hotel, where the Tree of Life will be illuminated for the whole community to see.
Each year, people can dedicate a light(s) in memory of someone special on our trees of life across Lincolnshire.
Due to the works currently taking place at Lincoln Cathedral, the Tree of Life will be standing proudly outside The Lincoln Hotel. The hotel provides the perfect setting for our tree and is just next door to the Cathedral.
Light up a Life is free and open to everyone, not just those touched by hospice care.
Messages of Love
Messages of Love allow the public to write a personal message of love that can be placed around our Tree of Life at The Lincoln Hotel following the procession. If you have not already received one, these will be available on the night either at Clayton’s Sports Ground or after the service at the hotel.
- The Torchlight Procession is an outdoor event featuring wax-based flaming torches.
- Please dress appropriately as it is always very cold.
- Flaming torches are available for over 16’s at only £5 each.
- Battery lanterns (subject to availability) will also be available at £3.50 each.
- Torches and lanterns will be available to purchase from Claytons Sports Ground from 7pm.
Please feel free to turn up on the night.