McKinley T34 Syringe Driver : May 2019
This essential training is for all nurses and medical practitioners who use a syringe driver as part of their role.
It looks at the fundamentals of symptom control in palliative care practice, and looks at the practical side of syringe driver use.
• Have a clear understanding and rationale of the principles of using a syringe driver for medication delivery.
• Know the key elements of safe practive using correct procedures for set-up and monitoring of a syringe driver.
• Operate and maintain a continuous subcutaneous infusion via a McKinley T34 syringe pump.
• Identify relevant policies and documentation to be completed.
• Demonstrate a full awareness of drug compatability, drug dose titrationand anticipatory prescribing.
Sally Finch: Clinical Educator
We're sorry but all tickets for this event have sold out, click the button below to register your interest and we will be in touch if further tickets become available.