‘Book and Bring’ Donation Drive-Thru
12 Cardinal Close
***THE SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW SOLD OUT***
Book an appointment in a 30-minute time slot online (please scroll down to book).
We are currently accepting a maximum of six bags (clothing/bedding/toys) and four boxes (homewares/books etc.) per household, per week. Please do not book more than one slot per household, per week.
Please click here to see what donations we can and can’t accept.
Once you have booked your slot, please bring your donations to our Central Warehouse at 12 Cardinal Close, Lincoln, LN2 4SY on the correct date and time. Please don’t arrive early as there is no waiting area.
Terms and Conditions
To ensure the safety of the public, staff and volunteers, we are asking donors to book a time slot to bring their donations to our Central Warehouse. This will keep waiting to a minimum and avoid long queues. Bookings can be made via our website only. Please arrive during your booked time slot. If you arrive outside of this time or do not book in advance, you may be turned away. Please do not come to the Warehouse if you do not have a slot booked.
We know you have been busy gathering some lovely donations during your lockdown clear out. To keep our team safe, we will be quarantining all donations for 72 hours before sorting through them. This means that our storage space will be limited. We are also restricted on the disposal of items that can’t be sold or recycled, so have prepared some guidelines to help when bagging your items up.
Preparing your items to donate
- Keep it clean! Give textiles a wash and clean down any solid surfaces.
- Consider what items we can sell on. Think “would I buy this?”
- Check the items we can currently accept by clicking here.
- Tie all bags and seal all boxes securely. We will not be able to return these bags and boxes to you.
- Please do not bring more than the maximum bags and boxes allowed as we will turn these away due to space restrictions.
- Please do not bring items of furniture as we will turn these away due to space restrictions.
- Remember to Gift Aid your donation! If you are already signed up to shops Gift Aid scheme (this is different to the fundraising Gift Aid scheme), please label each bag/box with your name, postcode, Gift Aid number and the date. If not, please sign up here. This means the government will donate an extra 25% to us when your items are sold.
On the day
- Please remain in your car until site staff tell you it is safe to unload your car.
- No more than one person per household will be able to leave the car.
- Staff will help you unload so please follow their instructions.
- Please respect staff on-site, they are there to help.
- There will be no public access to toilets or welfare facilities here.
- Please do not attend if you have a confirmed case of COVID-19, have any symptoms (fever, new and continuous cough or loss of smell/taste), or are living with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms.