Book and Bring Charity Shop Donations (w/c 27th June)
Book and Bring your donated items to The Warehouse
PLEASE NOTE: Book and Bring is for the Warehouse shop only, and we can only take donations that are pre-booked. If you live local to another shop, please donate there instead!
What items can you bring?
- A maximum of ten bags or boxes per person.
- Please focus on quality items over quantity.
- Items such as clothing, accessories, games, books, DVDs etc. are all great. Please see the full list of items we do and don’t accept here.
- We are accepting furniture, but ONLY pre-agreed items. In order for us to accept furniture, please email a description and photo(s) of each item to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Where can you donate?
- The Book and Bring service is operating ONLY from ‘The Warehouse’ charity shop at 12 Cardinal Close, Lincoln, LN2 4SY. You can only turn up here with a booking, so please use the dates below to reserve your space.
- Our charity shops will accept donated items where possible, but there may be occasions when people are turned away if the storage space is full. Please call your chosen shop in advance of donating items and they will advise if they have space. We are asking supporters to bring a maximum of three bags or boxes to the shops. Click here to view our locations and phone numbers.
- Our furniture collection service has reopened, but we are currently working through a backlog of collections. Click here to book your collection in.
What is the Book n’ Bring donation process?
- Once you have booked your slot, please place all your items in bags and boxes for easy donation. We will be unable to give these bags and boxes back.
- You can arrive at the Central Warehouse at any point within your allocated slot.
- Simply park up outside in one of the parking spaces available. Then, head into ‘The Warehouse’ shop, confirm your slot at the till and drop off your donations. REMEMBER: Please ensure you make the staff aware that you have arrived before donating.
- If you have any questions before arrival, please email them to email@example.com