4th March 2019
Three months, a £50 stake and a chance to raise as much money as you can for St Barnabas Hospice in your workplace, have we got your attention?
The Accumulator Challenge is an exciting way for you and your colleagues to put your skills to the test and go head to head with other local businesses.
How it works
- Each team will receive a £50 credit from St Barnabas Hospice and is tasked with using innovative methods to raise as much money as possible over a period of three months (Monday 4th March to Friday 31st May). The £50 will be paid into your nominated bank account on the 4th March when the challenge will begin.
- A Team Leader is nominated to keep track of all activities and liaise with St Barnabas.
- Trophies will be awarded to the team which raises the most money, the team with the most innovative fundraising ideas, and the team member who has performed the best.
- For fairness, the final figure raised will generate an average based on the number of individuals taking part in the fundraising activities. For companies who wish to enter multiple teams, each team’s average will be determined by the number of participants in their team.
- The Accumulator Challenge is a unique event, and we will not count any fundraising made as part of another St Barnabas initiative in the total. This includes events such as Moonlight Walk, the Inflatable Colour Dash and Go Yellow.
Benefits of taking part
- You will be raising much-needed money for St Barnabas Hospice. This money will help us continue to provide free care and support across Lincolnshire, to people living with a life-limiting or terminal illness, and their families and carers.
- Improved networking between colleagues, departments and other local businesses.
- A chance to boost staff morale, encourage teamwork and help new staff get settled into the business.
- PR and social media opportunities which will increase your company’s profile and show you care about the local community.
- To enter a team, please sign up below and fill in the form. We ask for your bank details so that we can send you the initial £50 in time for the challenge to begin.
- To enter multiple teams, please select more than one ticket below.
- We would like to invite participating teams to our celebration evening at the end of the three months. This will provide you with an opportunity to network and share successes.